There are three kinds of people in this world, those who love the chocolate flavor, those who love the peppermint flavor and those who love cheesecakes. But there is a way where the three of these kinds of people can be happy. This way involves the White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake. It is an adaptation of the classic chocolate cake made from a chocolate cake recipe. You might have had other good cakes like chocolate chip cake or the red velvet cake, but the White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake is by far the best tasting. It has the right elements that make it a very good option as wedding cake.The different elements that are incorporated into this beautiful cake make it a perfect blend of great texture, taste, and aroma which is why it is a very popular cake around the world. The cake is also considered to be a sight for sore eyes as it is used in several occasions such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
Chocolate Cake Recipe Variation To Make White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake:-
There are several variations of chocolate cake recipe that are being used around the world to make the white chocolate peppermint cheesecake and these are influenced by the local tastes and culture. The recipe we have shown here is a universal recipe and can be used to make birthday chocolate cake.
The ingredients that are used to make the white chocolate peppermint cheesecake are as follows – 1 cup full of graham crackers, half stick of aromatic melted butter, one and half cups of splendid white sugar, four white large eggs, thirty-five ounces of cream cheese or any other suitable cheese, nine ounces of white textured baking chocolate, one cup of mouth-watering sour cream, half a teaspoon of strong peppermint extract, half a cup of crushed peppermint candy for added peppermint flavour. These ingredients seem similar to the ones that are used in recipes to make cakes such as the chocolate chip cake. Once we have all of these amazing ingredients together, we can start the process of baking the white chocolate peppermint cheesecake.
- First and foremost, heat the oven to a good heat of about 325 degrees F
- Put grease on a ten-inch pan. Mix the graham crackers that we have acquired earlier and add the beautifully aromatic melted butter and top it off with a quarter of a cup of the sugar and pressurize the mixture to the bottom of the pan. Bake the crust area for twelve minutes and make sure you bring it back to a cool temperature.
- Using a mixer, combine the sour cream cheese and the strong peppermint extract. Churn this mixture well.
- Add white baking chocolate and stir the whole mixture until everything is well blended. Add the large white eggs and mix at a slower than usual speeds. Once this mixture is well put together, you can pour it into the crust.
- Bake this for around fifty minutes and then make sure you cool it and add some peppermints on top.
Previously, you might have only known the recipes for cakes such as molten chocolate cake, but now you know the recipe for the white chocolate peppermint cheesecake. This variety of the chocolate cake recipe to make the white chocolate peppermint cheesecake is a tested recipe and known to give very tasty results. You can buy such a cake from bookthecake.com, which is a very reputed and trusted cake store online.